Children’s Centres provide a welcoming space where you and your child can have fun and learn.
For dads, mums and carers with their children aged 0-5 years.
The benefits of attending a Children’s Centre include:
- making friends;
- learning to play creatively with your child;
- doing activities with your child can bring you closer;
- improving your parenting skills;
- accessing training courses can help you back into the world of work;
- you can have fun knowing that your child is nearby and being properly cared for; and
- getting support with family problems.
To use the centre please just drop in, activities are free. There are some activities which may require booking so please call or email if you are unsure.
For more information, please see the website https://thrive.wandsworth.gov.uk/kb5/wandsworth/fsd/service.page?id=WXytmvYzxjo .
Southmead Children's Centre for Children and Families is situated on the school site but is no longer part of the school.
The entrance is on Swanton Gardens, off Windlesham Grove.
Tel. 0208 788 4379